Chilli Barn Wedding
CHILLI BARN WEDDING PHOTOS FOR CRAFTY DUO
Chilli Barn Wedding // Beens as it has been (just over) a year since these two lovely people got married, I thought I should pull my finger out and finally blog Becky & Andy’s fab day at The Chilli Barn.
The level of effort that went into this sweet day was impressive with Bride Becky making all the stationery, decor, flags and even her own bouquet. You go girlfriend!
Becky and Andy planned to have a chilled out wedding day with their nearest and dearest on one of the hottest days in Leeds ever.
After lunch they invited their family and friends to join them on a walk through the Chevin – a country park that is just opposite the Chilli Barn wedding venue.
The shade of the trees was welcomed – especially by me as I was pretty pregnant with my daughter at the time – and the short walk led to the most beautiful out look point where I decided to shoot some portraits with the couple.
Becky and Andy it was a gorgeous day and you are a gorgeous couple. Here are some faves from your Chilli Barn wedding day…
BECKY & ANDY’S LITTLE BLACK BOOK
Photography by me
Floristry by the bride
Stationery and signage by the bride – Head in t’ clouds
ABOUT CHILLI BARN WEDDING VENUE
- Surrounded by meadows and forest with moorland and crags nearby
- Two day hire exclusive use is standard allowing DIY decoration
- All packages include planning meetings with Oakleaf Weddings
- Outdoor ceremonies and audiences can be arranged
- Add another room with a yurt, tipi or marquee
- Large lawn with straw bales, fire pit and space for games
- Spacious mezzanine floor for chilling out and dining
- Marriage room and dining capacity is 60
- Party and reception capacity is 90
- Voluptuous vegetarian menu, all food cooked on site
Jordanna from Jordanna Marston Photography is a London Wedding Photographer specialising in documentary wedding photography. Photography that is bursting at the seams with character and colour with a little time set aside for some ace, natural couple portraits. Jordanna is available to shoot weddings, elopements, couple sessions and families across UK & Europe. To book me, or just have a chat, just get in touch. I’d love to hear about your plans..
VOTED NEW YORK RANGEFINDER MAGAZINE RISING STAR OF WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
“We really like Jordanna’s ability to capture genuinely joyous, funny and quirky expressions without them being hokey, staged or cheesy. It’s clear you don’t pose them. You’re able to coax a lot of happiness on your own, or at the very least are trigger-ready with impeccable timing.” Libby Peterson, New York Rangefinder Magazine