Cool Wedding Venues – My Bucket List
My Wedding Bucket List - Cool Wedding Venues
Cool Wedding Venues // One of the first things that appealed to me about being a wedding photographer was the doors it opens to meet people from different cultures, places and backgrounds and the opportunity to travel...not to mention being able to have a nose round some incredible properties and cool wedding venues.
I have been lucky enough to shoot weddings all over the country, Scotland, Cyprus, Italy and France. Wedding photography has exposed me to different cultures and I have witnessed some really special ceremonies - Humanist, Jewish , Hindu, Tamil and Christian to name a few.
My experience as a wedding photographer
I have shot close to 200 weddings now but when someone recently asked me what was my favourite (IMPOSSIBLE I HAVE SO MANY FAVOURITES!) and what kind of wedding I would love to shoot it got me thinking.
Cool Wedding Venues List
So I put together this wish list of, what I deem to be cool wedding venues, and if you are reading this and are thinking of doing these sort of things then I would love to hear from you! Or if you are doing anything wild and wonderful, quirky or fun then I am always interested to add new ideas to my bucket list.
Some of my version of cool wedding venues have been ticked off through the years but I've still got lots I'd like to do...
My Dream List
* A wedding in Iceland
* A wedding at MC Motors
* A wedding at The Paintworks in Bristol
* A wedding at Hauser and Wirth
* A wedding at The Dead Dolls House in London
* A Mod wedding
* A wedding at Forrest near Cardigan (I have only ever shot there as a second for my mate Matt.)
* A wedding at One Friendly Place
* A wedding at West Mill, Derby
* A wedding at Tunnels Beaches
* An elopement
* A wedding in a cinema - which is exactly how I tied the knot actually!
* A wedding in an Art Gallery or Photography Studio
* A wedding in Seville
* A Greek Weding
* A wedding on Isle of Skye
* A utterly bonkers fancy dress party wedding
* Weddings in Italy...anywhere it's all beaut and my motherland! (I have shot a few weddings in Italy already but never enough!)
* A wedding at a music festival
* A Sikh wedding
* A rave themed wedding
* A wedding at West Lexham, Norfolk
* A wedding at Victoria Baths, Manchester
*And please please someone take to Ibiza with them! Anyone?! :-)
If you are doing any of the above or anything else that I need to know about then I would I would love to hear from you!