let’s talk elopements.
I love taking photos but more than that, I bloody love people. I’m a friendly sort and I enjoy putting people at ease by offering a laid back and and unobtrusive working style, documenting your day as it naturally unfolds. My documentary style allows you to relax, have fun and enjoy your day to the absolute max.
I’ve been doing this for five years now, and during that time I’ve worked with over 170 wonderful couples and – I can honestly tell you – I still get excited by the thought of shooting my next wedding.
In fact, I like to approach each wedding as if it was my first. I am all about producing fresh work that’s a true reflection of the unique people in front of me. Trust me to do my thing, and watch me create photographs that’ll make you go, “HOLY SHIT. This girl’s good.”
- You’re planning a day that’s about the two of you and all the people and things you love.
- You’re ditching the traditional approach and want something cool, creative and different.
- You’re going for something relaxed and fun.
- You think the photography is one of the most important things to get right. You want to still be looking at those bad boys in your eighties.
- You want a photographer that will blend seamlessly in with your guests.
- You want photography that’s fresh, unique and reflective of the day you’ve planned.
- You want someone you can trust 100%
- You love what you see in my gallery.
Your wedding day is a one-off. You don’t get a second go at it so my advice is always to GO FOR IT. Don’t hold back. I’m not going to ask you to spend all day posing. in fact I won’t ask you to pose at all. All I want you to do is trust me totally, have an awesome time and make some memories.
YOU’RE ENGAGED! HOORAY!
These images are then available to purchase from the gallery as digital files, prints, wall art or even as an album. They can also be incorporated into your wedding day, either as a guest book or a guest signing board.
- Having organised a wedding myself a few years back , I know how you can feel totally bombarded with choices so in order to make life simple I offer one main package feel free to add other OPTIONAL EXTRAS as you like…
- 9 hours coverage from me on your wedding day – which ordinarily takes you from bridal prep to the party
- 350+ images from your wedding day all creatively edited in my signature style with permission to print and share as you wish
- An online gallery to view and download your collection with print and sales facilities for guests
- Travel and accommodation is included if your wedding is in the UK. If you’re having a destination wedding a reasonable fee will be added for travelling expenses and accommodation
- Lots of other little surprises along the way
- Feel free to add other OPTIONAL EXTRAS as you like
- Please contact me for a quote if you’re planning an elopement or a smaller celebration and only need a few hours coverage
- Wedding filming from £1195
- Pre-wedding couple shoot complimentary (if in Northamptonshire, elsewhere from £350)
- Additional experienced photographer from £300
- Wedding albums from £600
- Extra hour of coverage from £200
- ‘Queue Jump’ Wedding Images (1 week turnaround time) from £500
- If you want shorter coverage or are getting married mid-week or in a non-traditional wedding month, feel free to contact me to discuss possible discounts.
We film in a natural, unobtrusive way so you don’t feel crowded (it’s just one extra smiley guy with one little camera) and gather footage from afar, capturing loads of those gorgeous moments you might otherwise miss.
Find out more and see lots of samples on my website.
Do have a look on my website for album info & images.
- Fine art albums and photographic albums from £600.
- Matte albums from £800.
- Parent and mini books also available.
- Prints, giclée prints, framed prints, canvases and show-stopping wall art (available from just £10)
Just give me a shout with your ideas and I’ll make them happen.